1. General The following terms and conditions apply from 01/01/2024. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries of products and services from Modul-System HH AB.
2. Ordering All orders must be made in writing and are binding. The buyer is strongly advised to ensure that the received order confirmation align with the placed order. If not the case, the buyer shall immediately contact Modul-System for correction.
3. Delivery Time By mutual agreement. Generally, products are dispatched from our factory warehouse in Mullsjö, Sweden seven (7) working days after the order date.
4. Delivery Terms Ex Works (Incoterms 2010) unless otherwise specifically agreed.
5. Risk The risk passes to the buyer when the goods are handed over to the first carrier.
6. Packaging materials Pallets/collars are invoiced per unit. Other packaging is included in the prices.
7. Retention of Title The goods remain the property of Modul-System until payment has been made in full.
8. Warranty Modul-System provides a three (3) year warranty on in-house manufactured products and work performed by the Modul-System Service Centers. Two (2) years of warranty is provided for electrical products. Warranty conditions for other product ranges follow the respective supplier's guidelines. The invoice serves as the warranty certificate.
9. Claims and Returns The buyer has the right to claim defective products within a reasonable time after receipt. Returns are only accepted with prior approval from Modul-System. The returned goods must be accompanied by a return slip with a return number provided by Modul-System. Products returned without approval and/or lacking a return slip with a return number will be sent back to the sender at their expense. Returned goods must be delivered in undamaged condition and in unbroken packaging. Handling fees for returns which are not warranty or claim amount to fifteen percent (15%) of the order value, but not less than 50 EUR. Return shipping costs are paid by the buyer. The deadline for non-warranty or non-claim returns is limited to ten (10) working days from the order date. Customized items cannot be returned.
10. Booked Installation Times at Modul-System Any cancellation of installation time at Modul-System Service Centers must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled time. In case of non-cancellation or non-arrival, a fee corresponding to the prevailing rate for one installation hour will be charged.
11. Payment Terms Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be made within ten (10) days from the invoice date. Unpaid invoices will be handed over to debt collection and will incur late payment interest and collection fees.
12. Prices All prices are stated in local currency excluding VAT, customs, freight, and taxes. Modul-System reserves the right to change prices without prior notice and to apply the prices in effect at the time of delivery.
13. VAT Will be added at the applicable tax rate at the time of invoicing.
14. Force Majeure Neither party shall be liable for delays due to events beyond the control of the party, known as force majeure.
15. Disputes In the event of disputes between the parties, Swedish law shall apply, and the dispute shall be settled in a Swedish court.
O site usa cookies para lhe proporcionar a melhor experiência. Se não aceitar o uso de cookies, pode desactivá-los nas configurações do seu navegador. Existe o risco de algumas funções do site deixarem de funcionar corretamente. Ao aceitar o uso de cookies também aceita nossa política de privacidade. Mais informações.